Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Fresh Look


My, my, my. It's 4:37am and I haven't even slept one measly second at all in the past 24 hours....today is a new day. Let me introduce you to the man who will let you see his thoughts; the man who will let you into his mind, his very soul. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Eduardo.



Yes, I cut my fingers while cleaning knives in the sink.



Now, this pic of me may be funny, but I can also be a serious man. A man of many words; many thoughts. I think about things. I might not say much at first, but I love to think. And now this website will allow me to pour my everyday emotion, my everyday thoughts onto these pages for days to come. If you may; come join me to read what i have to say, what I feel. Thank you for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment